My practice is focused on helping those who have been injured in automobile, motorcycle and tractor-trailer crashes. I also handle cases involving nursing home neglect and abuse, premises liability claims and wrongful death. I have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and trial verdicts on behalf of my clients. I would love to help you with your case.
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum;
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40 from 2015-Present;
- Super Lawyers - Rising Stars from 2017-Present;
- Associate Member of The Justices Ray L. Brock, Jr. – Robert E. Cooper American Inn of Court from 2011-2015;
- Member of the Chattanooga Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association.
- Habitat for Humanity Family Selection Committee – 2015 to Present;
- The University of Tennessee at Knoxville Alumni Board – Chattanooga Region – 2015 – Present;
- Member of Signal Mountain Presbyterian Church.
736 Georgia Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37402
To schedule a free consultation, give me a call today at (423) 265-4878, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also use the form below to send me a message. Same day appointments available.
Ryan M. Womack, 736 Georgia Avenue, Sixth Floor, Chattanooga, TN 37402. Phone: (423) 265-4878; Fax: (423) 265-4810